What Is The Best Harness Booster Seat?
When your child grows and gain weight and height, his needs also levels up which means that you have to buy him new things that would fit those needs. This is also true when it comes to the car seat they’ve always loved. Somewhere at the age of 4, your kids become qualified to experience freedom from 5-point harnesses since they may have already exceeded most of the conventional seat size equipped with harness.
However, there are several cases out there where even though the child had already exceeded the constraints of a harness, they still can’t bear the bumpy ride, the impacts produce through the travel, and sitting up straight on their own. If this case is what your kid is experiencing right now, you don’t need to worry as this is definitely normal and all you need to do is get the best harness booster seat.
With the Best Harness Booster Seat, you can give your child the security and convenience brought by having a 5-point harness system even if he is already way past the limits of such device. This seat has a boosted harness system, capable of extending the harness experience of your kid and allowing him to develop his body more while still guaranteeing his safety during the ride. Finding the best harness booster seat is unquestionably a feat that’s not easy to accomplish, but with the help of this list, you’ll surely be able to find the one you need in a jiffy.
1. Britax Frontier Click Tight Harness Booster Car Seat
Coming from the reliable and trustworthy brand of Britax, this harness booster seat will certainly be one of the best you can ever have for your baby. It provides an enchanting comfort, convenience and reliable durability and protection which will equate to a phenomenal experience for your little one.
This godsend product has a Click Tight system for its installation process, making it amazingly easy to attach to your car. It’s integrated with Britax’s famous ‘Safecell Impact-Protection’, guaranteeing that your baby will receive nothing short of the most easing protection and support. It has a stabilizing steel-frame, base, tether and harness that are all infused with energy-absorbing capability.
The shield protection provided by Safecell also includes the supportive and energy-absorbing headrest of the product which secures the head of your baby. It also possesses a stellar reclining feature that totals up to 9 different positions for you baby’s convenience along with a compartment and cup holder for extreme versatility.
The product also has plush cushions all on the right places that provides additional support, a buckle system, a 5-point harness system, a latch system for secure fit of the product and a Guard clip to keep the belt secured in a comfortable position for your baby.
- Integrated with the Britax’s Safecell Technology that provides superior Impact-protection with its ample cushion, stabilizing steel-frame, base, tether and harness that have energy-absorbing features.
- Provides secure fit with buckle system, 5-point harness and a guard clip.
- Easy to install securely with Click Tight system of Britax and a Latch connector.
- Heavy and Bulky.
- There are some users who had hard time adjusting the harness system.
2. Diono Rainier
This sleek car seat is built with one-of-a-kind features that allows it to render the benefits of a booster seat and a convertible, all in a single product. It has a full-steel frame and sturdy base, guaranteeing its topnotch durability and stability, while having a reinforced side-walls with deeper structure which provides undeniably impact-protection to guarantee the safety of your precious child.
This product definitely redefines impact protection with its impact-absorbing foam for its body, headrest and side walls which will provide an unquestionable support that you and your baby will surely love. Though it may look a bit bulky, the product definitely falls only on the mid-size range which means that it will still leave plenty of room for other passengers to seat at the back even if it’s installed.
It has a stunningly reliable, sturdy and secure latch system that provides installation in a cinch. It comes with a trustworthy harness and buckle for optimally secured fit which is also infused with impact-absorbing prowess. It can carry up to 50 pounds as a rear-facing car seat, up to 90 pounds for forward-facing and up to 120 pounds for its Booster Mode.
- Carries 50 pounds for rear-facing, 90 pounds for forward-facing and 120 pounds for booster mode.
- Has only mid-size design with full-steel frame and energy-absorbing foam for superior support and protection from impacts.
- It’s very easy to install with innovative Latch connector.
- Has ample padding for body and headrest that provides superior support, protection and comfort.
- Incredibly heavy.
3. Recaro Performance Sport Combination Harness Booster
Rendering the best harness booster capability is this sleek model from Recaro that can carry up to 65 pounds as a rear-facing seat and can hold up to 120 pounds when converted to booster mode. The product’s most exemplary and unique feature is its unique and new feature, the ‘Hero’ Harness system.
This critically acclaimed feature serves a harness that resist twists for optimum comfort and convenience of your child. It ensures the proper positioning of the chest clip while it also boasts a patented stripe system from the brand inspired by racing concept which pertains to a harness with a stripe design.
The stripe design allows the parents to check if a twist is about to occur on the 5-point harness, which will allow you to react seamlessly and fix the problem for your child’s safety. It’s constructed with comfortable and relaxing memory foam, comfort pads and mesh materials for utmost comfort and breathability. The product also boasts an Side Impact-Protection which adds up to the total protection served by it while it also flaunts cup holders for additional versatility.
- Renders unique HERO harness which allows exceptional experience by resisting twists and guaranteeing the position of the chest clip.
- Constructed with memory foam, comfort pad and mesh material for maximum comfort, support and protection.
- Has 5-point harness system with stripe design which is used to alert parents if the product will twist.
- Heavy and bulky.
- Can’t be used as front-facing car seat.